1. What do you do with our office clearance items?
We have various different outlets for your used office furniture, but its usually one of the following: re-use via our distribution network, charity or recycling. We avoid landfill on all clearances with 99% landfill diversion.
2. What areas do you cover for office removals and storage?
Clear Workspace offers a NATIONWIDE service.
3. Do you purchase used office furniture?
If you have 20+ matching items then it's likely we'll be interested in purchasing your used office furniture. The furniture must be in good condition and matching in colour/ style.
4. How quickly will you respond to my request?
We usually reply within 2hours during working hours but please give us 24hours as we can get quite busy! Feel free to call us if your request is urgent though.
5. Do you provide an office clearance service in London?
Absolutely, we have a dedicated London office clearance team.
6. What is the largest office you’re able to clear?
We can provide a professional office clearance service to offices of all sizes, with no cap on the largest.
7. Do you sell office furniture?
We sell new office furniture and refurbished Herman Miller office chairs.
8. Can you clear other items such as phones and IT?
Yes. We can clear pretty much anything that needs removing from your offices.
9. Does your office clearance service include rubbish and waste items?
Absolutely, if you send us a full inventory along with images, we will be happy to provide you the most cost effective office clearance quote on the market.
10. Whats the best way to contact you?
You can either WhatsApp or call us on 0208 150 1892 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you can't see your question or query here then please don't hesitate to get in contact, our team of experts will be more than happy to help!